Expert Log Home Tips
Westlogs carefully chooses the right size logs, insists on uniformity of logs, and makes sure that the logs are undamaged - not gouged, scarred, scraped, marked, or shattered by machinery. We support only those logging companies that practice environmentally friendly logging methods. Most importantly, we use all hand-peeled logs to ensure that your home will be hand-crafted to your satisfaction.
What to Look for When Building a Log Home - Does your builder ...?
- Select his own logs?
- Have considerable experience building with logs?
- Care where and how the logs were harvested?
- Truly appreciate what he builds?
- Offer outstanding customer service?
- Will they be there for you in the future?
FROM NATURE'S BEAUTY TO THE DELIVERY OF YOUR LIVING, DREAM HOME